Basis of Faith
The following is the basis of faith that we and our members subscribe to:
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The person of the Lord Jesus Christ as very God, of one substance with the Father and very Man, born of the Virgin Mary.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Bible.
- The guilt and depravity of human nature in consequence of the Fall.
- The substitutionary death of the Lord Jesus Christ and His resurrection as the only way of salvation from sin, received through faith and repentance.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in the New Birth and His indwelling in the believer.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Judgement to come.